Scientific research activity of the department
Implementation of scientific research activity of the department solves up-to-date problems of guaranteeing fire safety of modern construction objects: research of burning processes during fire, fire danger of construction materials, development of practical and theoretical materials of fire protection of construction units, optimization of fire protection of buildings.
Today there are following research branches of the department that are actively designed:
- Fire protection increase of composition materials for tumescene cover of construction units;
- Designing of means and methods of instrumental analyses of fire alarm loops workability;
- Increase of effectiveness of sprinkler extinguishing systems via early detection of fire hotbed by satellite fire detectors;
- Studying of possibility of cable lines resistance to a longstanding fire impact;
- Increasing of capability of fire automation and smoke protection systems.